FrontRow Juno is the world's most advanced sound field system for schools. The sound system significantly improves the sound environment in the classroom, thereby improving attentiveness for the entire class, as well as aiding students' participation, understanding and concentration and helping to avoid strain on the teacher's voice.
High digital sound quality and usability
FrontRow Juno has excellent digital sound quality. Furthermore, the sound system is extremely simple to use via an intuitive touch screen. The teacher's microphone feels comfortable to use, and all functions are served via one button. The system has no need for a power button, as it switches itself off when not in use.
A typical FrontRow Juno sound system comprises a Juno loudspeaker, a teacher's microphone, an audio cable, a micro-USB cable for charging, a USB cable for connection to PC and a licence for desktop software.
- Fantastic digital sound
- Intuitive and simple touch screen controls
- Comfortable and unique teacher's microphone
- Option for up to 4 separate student microphones
- Option for an extra microphone for team-teaching
- Option to record the teaching session
- Option to connect an FM system
- Connects to PC, TV, DVD, CD, iPad, interactive white board, etc.
- Automatic power saving standby function
- Voice control of volume, etc.
- Charging port and storage unit for the microphones
- Can be used portably or installed on a wall